View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 04:50 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
I don't think your friend is retaliating against you. I think your friend is attempting to dig out of her 100 foot hole with a toothpick. Smoke and Mirrors.......wants to keep the BF. You make "allegations", her Ex is pissed, her bf is pissed, and she has got to cover it ALL up. Calls the cops on you. Clever, yet ineffective. If she wasn't such a mental case she might have given pause to making the call that is sinking the ship.

Anywho.....when we deal with toxic people well (LOL), we collect them. Good time to clean house.
You're spot on! And yes, good time to clean house indeed...

I am sad, I wish she was able to make choices that match her words about being a mom worried for her kids and not a woman who tolerates bad behavior, but much like an addict, her words and actions do not match.

I've come down off my panic about her attempt to hurt me with the police (however intended or not on her part, the potential for that to have gone badly for me scares me and I can't forgive her for that right now), and feel relieved to not have her nightly drama about the drunk bf to help her with...

Sounds cold and callous maybe... but for months I have dreaded my phone dinging to let me know there was a message from her bc it was just always drama and angst and she's happy to live with it and complain about it without making changes and I was growing so tired of it...

So, it's nice to not have that nightly anymore-- but I am worried and sad for she and particularly her kids... and my hope is that they're ok... Because without a doubt she is hiding and covering all the more now for the bf...