View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 07:49 AM
  # 425 (permalink)  
opalblue

Originally Posted by BlueFairy View Post
Hey--ended up watching a few shows I'd missed on on demand and just went to yoga--no working out before--(I'll so that sometimes because it's at the same place) and read some of
the first story in the big book before our shows came on at 8. Fell asleep earlier a few times catching up on shows--guess I was more tired than I thought...

The reason why I finally got a sponsor was because of step 4--I just wasn't getting it. It is hard to find help with the steps online and when you do it seems it's all different. Here's a few I thought to bookmark that helped me. Having a sponsor is gold though.
STEP ONE - BRIEF OUTLINE

STEP 1 - Questions to ask yourself - Recovery REALM Online AA Meetings and Social Networking - Recovery REALM © Message Forums Recovery Chat Rooms - Recovery - A STEP Discussion
Thanks for the links bluefairy. I got a sponsor three days ago but she is very quiet?? Am I suppose to be texting her? Not sure how it all works. She told me to look online for step work but I havnt heard off her since. She did say she travels a lot and she was off to London but I was hoping she may have texted me to ask how I was doing...
I don't know. I think I need more interaction. But then again I don't know if it should be me making the effort.

Jeez. I sound like I am dating??!