Old 03-03-2016, 04:04 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Optimist4ever57

Originally Posted by KarenOskie View Post
Congratulations on your thirty days OOTT! That must be a wonderful feeling.
I'm trying not to get totally overwhelmed, but I am. I have so much going on at work and at home. We are moving this weekend, I'm going to be in a class away from home for three days next week, and my job is crazy, there is no way I can do everything I need to do every day. I'm not getting any time to go to meetings or work on my recovery. I don't know what I can do other than pray about it and do as much as I can each day. That still leaves so much undone, though. I woke up at 4 am worried about it, then finally just got up. I need prayers!
I hate to see some of our members have gone missing. I'm going to send them a note. I've still been checking in and reading every day, I just don't always post because it's always the same old story, I'm grateful that I'm not drinking but just have way too much to do and am not enjoying life right now at all.
Prayers on the way, Karen <3

You can do this! Just do your best to prioritize and accept that some things will not get done. Pray and stay in touch with SR at the minimum :-)