Old 03-02-2016, 02:27 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  
Stubbs16

Hey class,

Well, Ive survived that bout with pharyngitis. It was really rough going for many days. Starting to turn the page, I hope. Wanted to check in, and let u all know I havent deserted class, or given up on my recovery at all. Still working for total sobriety here.

See a few have moved over into March, but still posting in our class. Thats awesome. You can never have too much support, or friends in recovery.

Knb, you are absolutely stunning! I will never share my photo, cause my hot days are way over. Thanks for sharing your pic. So proud of you for getting thru tht rough patch the other day. Go girl. .

Cute, well, you are cute as always. What else can I say?

During my sickness, I have been reading now and again, but still not up to par on everyone. Besides the sickness, my home front has been very stressful, as usual.

Im also experiencing some other health issues. For one,I do believe I may have cell phone elbow, maybe. I do all my online stuff off my phone, and I spend way too much time doing so. Need to try a handsfree device, maybe.

So just wanted to let you all know Im still around. Still not 100 percent yet, but feeling better with each passing day. And very proud of my class.