View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 02:42 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by FireSprite View Post
((((((SO MANY HUGS)))))) I know this has been so hard on you & you probably feel like you've been on an emotional roller coaster these last days.

Maybe it had to be this way for her? Maybe she needed something this dramatic to understand that her kids ARE greatly affected by her denial. I know she's not there yet, but she's not done going through this inquiry yet either. More will be revealed, right?

And if not, you still learned a lot about yourself in all of this. Progress, not perfection Friend!!
In many ways dealing with her and the retaliatory BS these last days has been so reminiscent of dealing with my abusive xAH that I think THAT more than anything else has stunned me to no end.

I actually feel very alarmed for my own well being seeing the lengths she will go to to defend herself and project blame onto others.

And its been nothing short of PTSD like reaction for me since having the police show up on my doorstep. Having HER be the cause of that, no matter how twisted it all became and how bad for her it is now because of her own retaliatory efforts (ironically enough), is unforgivable.

What is most hurtful or shocking I guess, is that she knew me through ALL the hell my xAH put me through-- she knew the horrid details of all of it... She is the person I told EVERYTHING to and that means she surely had to know how devastating it would be to send the police on a fools errand to my house. And she did it anyway.

It's beyond cruel that she did that and it just highlights for me that she is as sick as her addict bf. No sane person acts as she is.