View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 04:10 PM
  # 281 (permalink)  
nymets86

CF, great to hear from you!

I've been up in Canada the last four days. The people there are so much nicer than in the US. And the temperature is predictably cooler, which I like.

Ready, glad to hear you got through a challenging week. Despite being out of the country, I was dealing with my two angry clients. It's not escalating to anything awful. It continues to be a stressor in my life that I want gone, but that's life.

My trip to Canada was very nice. It was a family trip and there were some predicable issues over politics. I was sober the whole time and acted as a moderator several times, using that Adele Saturday Night Live Thanksgiving sketch as a joke to break up my family's bickering. I'm happy that nobody in my family supports Trump, but the republican side of my family hates Hillary and just screams about her, especially after drinking. As with the whole GOP party, the republican side of my family is panicking over Trump getting the nomination and are desperate for Rubio to get it.

Anyway, enough politics.

The leap day has been fine. I landed early in the morning and was at work my noon. I think this will be a relatively uneventful week. I'm excited about the NCAA Tournament and MLB Opening day. Much more so about Opening Day than I have been since 2008, so I'm looking forward to that.