Old 02-29-2016, 10:22 AM
  # 397 (permalink)  
Olivia2011

Hey all! On my way to Table Rock lake! All good here. Took my last antibiotic pill. Still have a head fountain going. Bummer. Hope it clears. I'm not kidding, I never used to get sick. Hope this is just a fluke. It makes me think of ppl with serious illnesses. That's got to be terrible. My daughter's ex MIL (we all still get along great and get together !) has Lyme Disease. She's now in a special clinic in Florida being treated. What a mess. Astronomical cost too. Insurance doesn't recognize Lyme. They should. They recognize West Nile (tick). Our attorney died of West Niles a couple years ago. Freaky! Sad! He was 72. Had a place on the river. We have a cabin back at the river behind our farm. Makes me a little leery to go there these days. Not sure where this topic came from!!

Bandi - my aunt always said take probiotics and eat lots of Greek yogurt. She was a super healthy eater... The Jack LaLane juicer and stuff. Died at 82 from guess what..... Cancer. Started in breast the metastasized around her body.

Pulling in Subway to eat.

Gotta go! Take care

Olivia