Old 02-29-2016, 09:21 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  
GardenGal
Nature Lover & Plantoholic

Originally Posted by PHRD View Post
Here again. Day one. I think this will be my final class and I mean that in a good way. Had done well drinking during the week for a while noe. Even have husband joining me. But I drank a lot over the weekend and now it just goes right to my head... I need to find a replacement activity to destress late in the day. Or relax and enjoy life more during the day. My daughter noticed I was slurring my words. How embarrassing. And so dissappointing in myself after making huge strides to no longer drink during the week. Its time to let this vice go. I don't need it anymore so why risk my health and all my confidence by doing it and feeling so horrible after. So sick of it. I'm going to take the time to really participate in this class and post daily. Day one dammit.
Hi PHRD, I can totally relate. In fact, my 11 year old is always on eggshells wondering if I'm drunk or not, especially when I pick him up from school. His anxiety levels seem through the roof in the last few days [I have to tell myself/ AV it was his school camp away from home for a week, and not me]. I can no longer do this to him, and I can't do this to me.

Glad you've joined our class!