Old 02-29-2016, 07:21 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  
Haris2014

Originally Posted by Delilah1 View Post
I agree with you 100% about each post having an impact, and I hope you have encouraged someone who may have considered leaving to stay!

Have you ever done a triathlon before? About seven years ago I did several sprint triathlons. It is a good distance if you are new to the sport. I may set my goals on completing another sprint in the fall, although, due to knee problems I will need to walk the running portion.

Thanks for a little inspiration to start the day!
Thanks Delilah, No i haven't done one before, i was more a Barroom olympian than the more conventional meaning.

thanks for the advice, i have signed up for the sprint version of the triathlon... seems a good starting point. so hopefully 149 days after i stopped drinking i shall be swimming, riding and running around windsor.

i have downloaded a training plan, and sending my bike for a service this weekend. think i am trying to get as much done before i change my mind and take up sunflowers offer of the knitting needles.

i really am quite pumped about this... i needed something else to focus on. i have concentrated for years on drinking booze and for the last 43 days on not drinking booze... now its time to think of something else completely

and congrats to everyone again for waking up on a monday morning hangover free

Last edited by Haris2014; 02-29-2016 at 07:32 AM. Reason: got my names mixed up