Old 02-29-2016, 03:38 AM
  # 416 (permalink)  
opalblue

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
Hi everybody

Im not going to bore you with the details and my every thought......

I had 2 large glasses of wine at somebodys house tonight. They presented it out of the blue and I offered no very little resistance, rashly thinking "Oh just 1 wont hurt, they are having 1 so pffttt I can too". AV VERY quickly seized on a very impromptu situation and it won unfortunately! And then they offered another glass (the second glass) and I freely said yes thank you.

The only saving grace is......Ive had no more since and Im not drunk. I swear.

I came home with my head hung low and that was that. I did not stop off to buy more on the way. And there is none here.

I admit to 100% feeling like going out and buying a bottle or two now, but I wont be. Ive had a shower and hopped into my nightie and in bed watching television reruns on my laptop.

I did it to myself!

Yes, Im disappointed in myself, but Im not going to dwell on it and turn it into a complete fail!

But Im going to be tough on myself and say ITS DAY 1 AGAIN TOMORROW.

Please, no sorry's or pick me ups are required. Ive put my big girl pantys on!

I would like to ask the team/class.......seeing its still technically February (right now), can I please start as day 1 tomorrow? However day 1 for me will be 1st of March. I will miss you guys!
Cococo that AV is sly. The good thing is that you havnt gone into a complete relapse. There is no way I could have had just the two glasses. You wouldn't have heard off me in weeks ( if I am lucky). AL for me is like blood to Dracula.

Don't cave in Cococo. I would hate to see you leave this class. Who isgoing to do our list??