Old 02-28-2016, 10:28 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  
GardenGal
Nature Lover & Plantoholic

Hi Febs, starting off day 4 here feeling pretty good [for once]. Had a heartfelt talk with the hubby that was rather emotional for me, but good. I truly and honestly hope that I can stick to my promise to him this time.

Also had a good talk with my 11 year old yesterday. He always tells me "don't worry" lately, and I asked him please not to do that, because I'm entitled to my emotions. His merely opening up to me about his own fears will relieve mine.

Dee, I bought the book. It's Amazon reviews are the best I think I've ever seen. Thanks you guys for the funny exchanges NZ v. Oz -- I need to laugh more, like I used to!! I'm not a geographical-knowledge challenged Yank -- I've travelled quite extensively, lived in 4 other countries, and speak multiple languages. My husband travels a ton for work, and luckily I sometimes join him.

Anyhoo, my plan this week is attend more AA meetings. I did like the group that I tried once. I'm also going to the doc, but I now wonder if many of my weird ailments aren't due to booze, and will resolve on their own?? Possible sleep apnea is one, recently acquired asthma [and I've never smoked], stomach ailments, recent high BP and irregular heartbeat… Oy.

Happy Sunday to all! We're going to take a nature hike. I used to say "cheers" a lot, but I guess I shouldn't say that anymore!