View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 06:42 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by redatlanta View Post
WTBH did the father respond well to your call?

I'm sure this woman has been like a sister. However, She is toxic, and the last thing you need. I hope that this ends up being a wake up call, if not I hope their father will remove the kids.

I would call CPS. I'm glad you called.
He was SO upset, she had apparently told him some convoluted lie about a car accident and that he had taken pain meds and it gave a false positive for alcohol and it was all a mistake etc....

So he was stunned and shocked and upset and she has, since then gone on a MASSIVE smear campaign so it's all blown up.

But I still did what was right and I will live with the fall out.

I had a visit from the local police last night however-- saying that they had a call (from the "friend") saying that I was harassing her.

I explained to them what was actually happening (and showing them I had not been in touch with her at all all day and that it was the other way around) and they asked me to send them info about the kids well being that I had proof of (texts from her about the anger and drunk driving of the boyfriend) bc they were going to let CPS know themselves.

So her retaliatory efforts actually blew up in her face.

Needless to say, I am totally stunned that she did this but it shows how far someone will go to protect an addict and quite honestly this is showing me how sick the non addicts are too.

And I truly question if this isn't karma bc I am SURE that I behaved as stubbornly and stupidly and maybe this is meant to give me a taste of my own medicine.

I am totally utterly broken down by this...