Old 02-27-2016, 08:06 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  
bandicoot2
EnjoyingTheJourney

Good to hear everyone's updates.

Hey illi, glad you're still with us and posted right away! Do you know what triggered your drinking? If you already said so, sorry but I missed it.

I agree with Odelle---that 1st drink would start it all for me too and after that it's all downhill.

Olivia--that's pretty cool that your hubby stopped drinking too! Hope you're 100% better soon.

Sandy--thanks for the info...that' s interesting about the liver taking 6 weeks to begin healing. I hope I stopped drinking in time and I'll find out in late April (blood tests & full physical scheduled) the extent of the damage from over 20 years of alcohol abuse. Hopefully my new habits of eating super healthy, drinking tons of water and herbal teas, taking high quality vitamins and fish oil, and exercise are helping my poor liver. I've lost 20 lbs. and feel really good and strong. Fingers crossed! I also went on another cleaning spree today--feels good to catch up on long neglected stuff.

Yes Delilah---60 days on Monday!! Let's have Cake to celebrate! We can check with Strat to see where she finds her beautiful cakes.

Take care everyone