Old 02-27-2016, 12:22 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Good job guys. Ahhh, the old detox sweat. How I shall never, ever miss that. I only sweat now when I exercise! Amazing how fast the body heals when two weeks prior you're pretty sure you're dying of multiple organ failure.

Who compulsively google-doctored at their sickest?? Me!! I've self-diagnosed everything from liver and kidney failure to multiple kids of cancer. Even knowing it was dumb and that it was the alcohol making me sick, and I COULD end up with those things, I still didn't want to just be falling ill by my own hand.
When I think about it, I was constantly sick for 2 years. In the past year I have been in the hospital more times than I can remember. I had sinusitis for 4 months that was incredibly painful, nosebleeds, I started bleeding through my skin, the constant bowel problems, bruises all over my body, I ached, suffered nighttime asthma attacks, bronchitis, my legs and feet would swell up like sausages and get so sore and stiff. And I'm not a very big girl so it didn't look all that appealing.
And then the nightmares, the hallucinations, the throwing up, the sweating, the retching.....

Ugh ugh ugh ugh! WHAT in my right mind makes me EVER want to drink again?!?

*I think I'ma write this down in my recovery journal.