Old 02-27-2016, 02:50 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
opalblue

Woooh. I don't post in two days and this thread is flying. Too many posts to catch up..and lots of new members?

My fifth sober weekend and bloody loving it. Went to an AA meeting last night and really enjoyed listening to other people's shares. I got my one month chip :-))

Day 33 and living the dream. Life is still up and down but I feel like I have a spiritual experience EVERY SINGLE DAY. So grateful to be sober. Its so worth it!

I love these little things that I have been doing the past 33 days:
Brushing my teeth and washing my face every day.

Clarity of thinking. I sleep with a productive thought and wake up with the same one. No interruption of self loathing etc.

Laughing and talking more with my son. Yep he sure notices that his mum is back.

Jumping in my car. Whenever! No more fear of not being able to handle an emergency

Joy! I have experienced moments of pure joy. More than I have in years. My depression is lifting

No guilt! Not one moment of guilt. If I break a cup its ok. When I broke one while drunk, I hated myself. If I spill a drink its ok. When I was drunk and spilt a drink, I hated myself. Thast all gone

Living my life exactly as I should. Priceless.