Old 02-27-2016, 12:54 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  
jobei

Nice work spadge on 12 days that's really great I know how hard it is to even manage 1 day keep it up!

Oldtomato I have some difficult health issues that my drinking most likely contributed to... certainly made me in denial about them. My living situation is bad, I live with my brother and his gf and they keep the house full of premium booze and are zero support because it threatens their drinking, his gf also dislikes everyone (trying hard to get out of here) and I'm basically at the end of my employment... by choice really, my job keeps the desire to drink high and I just can't do it anymore... I took time off this week to fight off the booze and also ran into an upper respiratory infection so I'm in no rush to go back to work except that I don't get paid for not being there and I'm almost out of money. I can get another job if I'm sober and a place to live away from this awful city. Boston, yes I said it, it's awful. The key to any of these things happening is staying sober and I'm doing it. One of my other brothers came over today and got drunk and high and played vs me in a video game for a couple hours I beat him 5 games in a row relatively easily... when I drank with him I'd lose most of the time. It's a perfect analogy of what booze does to us. I hope you have a fine day. I'm hanging close to here and with my daughter all day and I will do it sober.