Old 02-25-2016, 11:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paix Amour

Hi everyone

I had a wonderful late afternoon - early evening with my son. It was so wonderful seeing him. He was ecstatic as well. I kept it plain and simple. Picked him up at 3.30pm on the field where all his friends play afterschool, went straight to the diary where he chose an iceblock, came home, he ate it, got changed, walked to playground where I "did the scooter" whilst he "did the skateboard". He requested that I chose which mode of transport I wanted to ride on! I thought "arrhhh not the skateboard just get Coco". So on the scooter I went! Then we got pick up pizza on the way home, ate it whilst watching a movie firmly cuddled up on the couch, Bliss.

A good quarter of the time I used to sit down on the seat at our local playground and sip wine from a coloured sipper drink bottle whilst he played. I just gave the occasional wave and said "yay well done, what a clever boy etc".

I am so ashamed that Ive not engaged fully in my sons life for the past 8 years! Ive only run on 3 cylinders, when 4 were available. One was incapacitated by alcohol.

He has just gone to bed, so I thought I will pop in here and share my experience.

I was really struggling from about 11am - 3pm, and AV was very persistent and intense. I got close to the edge of the cliff.