View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 05:57 PM
  # 493 (permalink)  
grizzlybearblue

Good, juno, I am so glad to hear she is doing better today!!
I'm with you, juno, I don't think I've said to anybody "I'm in recovery". I just say I don't drink and leave it at that.
Winslow, I am going to look at more houses this weekend. I'm a little skiddish now after my recent experience, but I'm probably not going to find something if I'm not looking so I've decided to buck up and keep moving forward with the process. I've come to terms with the fact that this might take awhile, and that's taken a lot of the pressure off that I was putting on myself. I like the old houses! Actually I love the old houses!! My boss was telling me yesterday that something newer than what I've been looking at will earn equity faster and have better resale potential. That makes sense to me, but I've got to live in it first, and I want to like it while I'm living there. Knowing that I might not change my mind about old versus new, he said nothing's a good deal if you don't like it.
My house is a mess. After work yesterday, I ran while my kiddo was at swim practice and I got home and crashed. No dishes, no litter boxes, nothin. Ugh, catch up tonight. I just got my hair done though so I feel good about that!
Winslow, I hope you feel better soon!!
Juno, it's great to hear from you today : )