Old 02-25-2016, 02:11 PM
  # 432 (permalink)  
360startstoday

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
Im on day 7.

For the past 2 years I have suffered hot flashes during the day and night, especially at night / in the wee hours, fairly much 5 out of 7 nights per weeks, winter and summer. The night time ones were the worst because I would wake every time one was coming on, so I was waking up every hour. I would either a) be a grump the next day OR b) Id drop my son off to school at 9am and go home back to bed for 2 hours because of the badly broken sleep, which meant I wasn't getting things done during the day (errands, housework, cleaning my car, doing small household maintenance things, mowing lawns, gardening etc), the place started falling apart.

I repeatedly complained to my family doctor that Im going through perimenopause (approaching menopause). He said Im a little bit young (but its still possible at my age) and my blood tests didn't really support my theory.

Well, as of today, I haven't touched a drop of alcohol for almost 6.5 days, and guess what? For the past 5 nights Ive had ZERO hot flashes / sweating.....hmmmm
Ha!!! Me too!!! I've not had any since about the 4/5th day.