Old 02-25-2016, 07:12 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  
opalblue

Originally Posted by SleepyDots View Post
Hey, that's me! Just to clarify, I am officially part of December '15 but my previous attempts at sobriety always derailed around that 45-60 day mark, my record being 59 days. Pretty much when particiption in most classes dwindles by quite a lot, so I kind of hopped onto this class to tag along with you all. To be surrounded by those who are thinking and working and posting every day about their sobriety and hopefully offer my support to them as well. Life has just been so busy lately that I have not posted as much as I had planned to but I have been following along as much as I can and rooting you all on! And you all have helped me too, as today is my Day 60! This is the longest I have been sober (not counting my pregnancies) in all of my adult life. So thank you all.
Hey sleepydots! Congatulations on 60 days! You must feel fabulous!
The classes are always full at the beginning but its dwindles to less than half after two months. Hopefully I will still be posting in 60 days and I will prob do the same as you..hop from one class to the other. I started in class Aug 2014 and I still post there but there are only 6 pupils left out of over 40 at one point.