Old 02-25-2016, 06:50 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  
SleepyDots

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
Oh ok

I only went back 8 full days, I had to stop somewhere, as it was there were 40 pages to go through, and it took 3 hours to do the list

You can search members posting history, I might look up when Sleepydots last posted in here

EDIT/UPDATE, here you are...

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post5809745

Sleepy is part of December 2015. Shes 58 days sober according to her post. She obviously just popped in the say hi, many people do. Or she may have hit the wrong thread.
Hey, that's me! Just to clarify, I am officially part of December '15 but my previous attempts at sobriety always derailed around that 45-60 day mark, my record being 59 days. Pretty much when particiption in most classes dwindles by quite a lot, so I kind of hopped onto this class to tag along with you all. To be surrounded by those who are thinking and working and posting every day about their sobriety and hopefully offer my support to them as well. Life has just been so busy lately that I have not posted as much as I had planned to but I have been following along as much as I can and rooting you all on! And you all have helped me too, as today is my Day 60! This is the longest I have been sober (not counting my pregnancies) in all of my adult life. So thank you all.