Old 02-24-2016, 10:53 AM
  # 298 (permalink)  
griffyS1989

I get amazed at how incredible complicated we make this program sometimes. I've been bouncing back and forth between my therapist and my psychiatrist trying to manage my increasing anxiety and lack of motivation. I even called out sick today because I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed to go to work. So, I walk to a coffee shop up the street, crack open the big book and read:

"In thinking about our day we may face indecision. We may not be able to determine which course to take. Here we ask God for inspiration, an intuitive thought or a decision. We relax and take it easy. We don't struggle. We are often surprised how the right answers come after we have tried this for a while."

All I have been doing for weeks is struggling, struggling, struggling. Have I been making it to meetings? No. Have I been calling folks from the program? No. Have I been saying a simple prayer every morning to ask my HP to direct my thinking? Absolutely not. But, the answers are there all along. And all I have to do is crack open our basic text and read for thirty seconds.