Old 02-24-2016, 08:21 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  
amazingjoy

knb02 - Congratulations on reaching day 30! You're posts were literally making me laugh this morning...thanks for your wonderful sense of humor!

JL2014 - sorry you have the flu!

Your post reminded me of my alcoholic thinking...I actually truly convinced myself that I was better off drinking because whenever I stopped, I would get sick. I convinced myself that the drink must act as some sort of antibacterial or antiviral agent helping me NOT to get sick. So I thought I better keep drinking so I don't get sick! Brilliant right? (not)

I was "alone" last night (with my daughter) and as I expected, the moment my husband left the house...out of habit, the AV started to creep up...slowly and stealthily...telling me...just one beer can't hurt...just one beer with dinner is fine.

Although I felt "tired" and just wanted to sit on the couch...I ended up pulling out the old, original Tae Bo workout that I used to do back in the late 90's / early 2000's and literally kicked my AV's butt (and punched it too).

I think I'm going to have to do more Tae Bo and picture my AV as my opponent! :-)