Old 02-24-2016, 03:47 AM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Hi my friends- I've been quiet lately, not sure why. I try reading up as much as I can on my phone during the day but I feel I've missed a lot.

Bandi- That AV is so sneaky- I'm so proud of you for not giving in for using all your tools.

Caramel- Congrats on 30 days! You are really doing this

Lulu- CONGRATS on the job and the move! I am sure it will be stressful until you get settled but once you do everything will fall into place!

Delilah- I can't even imagine the pain you are going through with your father. Sending love and support your way friend, please know that we are all here for you if you need us.

Odelle- Thinking of you as well and hoping your Sister and Mom can return to health with ease. Glad to see you are still doing great with your resolutions on the coffee and the cigs. You amaze me!

Sandy- Congrats on 30 days!!! I'm sorry you are dealing with fertility issues- that must be very hard. And it is not insane to want babies- I have had 2 babies and stopped drinking with both although I will admit I had a glass of wine ready the day I brought #2 back from the hospital. I hope you can get some help for your fertility issues. Just be patient with yourself and your body as it is healing right now.

Olivia- I have been quiet as well. Something about this time of year makes me feel more introverted. Glad to hear you are doing well and feeling relaxed and that's so great about your husband.

Haris- I love your attitude- sounds like you are really learning from all of this and becoming enlightened in more ways than one. What a blessing!

I am sure I missed a lot of you but I want to write a post (below) before the baby wakes up.