Old 02-22-2016, 04:42 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  
Paix Amour

JL2014 - have a good sleep, hopefully you feel better tomorrow after a good sleep.

I had another 'lightbulb' moment today. I could be wrong, but when an alcoholic starts drinking again its usually always when theyre down. Not always, usually always. Well, that's what I read on here anyways.

One minute a February team member very quickly pops in here and very briefly says theyre down, then they log off, then we don't hear from them for 2 days+, then when we hear from them next they tell us they slipped.

I think its most important to offer help and support to a fellow team member if/when we pick up on this, and keep them posting. Conversely, its also equally important that if youre ever feeling down, that you let your fellow team members know, reach out to them.

If youre feeling down JL, please talk to us about it by posting in here, maybe we can help, maybe we can suggest something.

Are you doing some exercise? I know I keep banging on about in here, but it does lift ones mood. And getting a good sleep.

I think the most important things in my early recovery are going to be sleep, eating well, multivitamin, staying well dehydrated, exercise and ignore/avoid/remove drama (as best I can anyway).