View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 11:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
lizatola

HAHA! I needed that 'jellie' stuff to laugh at today, honestly. Funny, but in XAH's email he refers to my new guy using any other name but his. My new guy's name begins with a J and my XAH will write, "I don't know what you and Justin (wrong name) have going on but I need you to handle the high school tennis matches this week." Then later in the email he says something about Jonah's car and then he again calls my guy another name that starts with J. It's the most immature and comical thing to read.....unfortunately since I was married to this idiot for so long, I feel that his email just reflects badly upon me because I stayed with someone as immature and childish as he is for so long! UGH!!!

I just got back from church with my son. I totally needed some God in my heart and soul today BEFORE I send the email to my ex.

As for reimbursement of other expenses: yes, they are included in the divorce decree. Most costs are split 50/50 and I have to admit that he's been good about reimbursing me for our son's tennis costs, school costs, and car insurance stuff, etc.

He's just really slow to get it done. I handed him a receipt 2 weeks ago asking for reimbursement of expenses and I still haven't seen a check. And, the child support being late is driving me crazy but I tolerate it because he does actually pay for the other stuff, even if it's on his time schedule and not mine.

Also, my XAH will only be paying child support for another 15 months, when our son graduates from high school. Thankfully, this will be a very short lived deal with him but we will be splitting other costs as we move forward and as our son goes to college or trade school, etc.

There are days when I panic about al the upcoming costs and then there are days when I see that I will be OK for the next 2 years as long as I'm smart and keep my miscellaneous expenses down, etc. It's all part of adjusting to being a single mom!