View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 09:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

I need to vent...care to join me?

This is me sending a nasty email to my XAH:

This is me slapping myself every time I convince myself to NOT engage with my EXAH:

I am so freaking tired of his tactics, his mean crap, his 'cute names' he uses for my new boyfriend calling him Super Boy to our son.

He is trying to NOT pay child support right now because my boyfriend is living with me for the next 6 weeks. My guy's house will be done in early April and my XAH claims that he will not pay child support since he won't pay for a roof over my new man's head, etc. Ummm, I'm sorry....but, don't I have a job too?

I have been letting him just write me a check and mail it monthly and it's been getting here quite late the past few months; usually arriving around the 8th or 9th. I haven't said anything yet, but I'm getting ready to use the Clearing House and do wage garnishment but I'm afraid that I'll jeopardize his reimbursement of other costs that he agreed to repay me for.

UGH...I'm just tired of reading his emails. He's a child of God, he's a child of God, he's a broken hurting man, right........argh....That is how I convince myself to NOT engage.

You know, here I am ready to start a new job and a new career path. I spent the day with my boyfriend's oldest daughter today and we had a great day. Shopping, laying in the grass at the park, baking a cake, etc. My relationship with my man is great, my son is doing well for the most part and is now driving on his own. My boyfriend is going to sell me his older Audi to give to my son and he's going to sell it to me for below book value.
I am in a good relationship, I still love my guy, I'm still attracted to him and I feel like we have something really good together, I love his family and how his dad always greets me with a huge kiss and tight hug. My son has accepted my man and his kids and the kids all get along together great.

So, in comes my XAH.....and my whole program goes out the window. My mental health takes a beating. My self esteem goes down the drain, but just for a few minutes. Either way, it's too much and too long. I hate the fact that this man will be in my life forever since we share a child together. Some days it kills me that I was married to him for 20 years. It really does.....