Old 02-20-2016, 08:00 AM
  # 209 (permalink)  
bandicoot2
EnjoyingTheJourney

Morning (& evening) everyone,

Wow, so much going on the last 24 hours.

Mish- being tired sucks (sorry for my language) but it does. Sorry you drank but so glad you know why and that you're right back here with us. And we love you!

KDB- so sorry about your friend.

Olivia- glad you're finally feeling better. I made a note about that med (however it's spelled) in case the bug hits me. Hope you're up and about very soon!

Thump- glad to see you're also better and posting again-

jhend- Congrats on 47 Days!! Those drinking dreams are scary--but that's all they are - Dreams. You are Sober--yay!

Nic- Good for you hiring someone to clean your home! Much nicer to spend hard earned $$ on stuff that helps us and makes us feel good.

Pedro- Congrats on the weight loss and good readings!

Sandy- Great question! Best things about Day 50? EVERYTHING- Something to think about that while riding my bike on this unseasonably warm winter day and later will create a gratitude list.

Dee- You are a rock! I don't know how you manage to keep up with all of us on so many different threads but please know how thankful I am for you and your wonderful wise counsel.

Thinking of all of you in our awesome January class and wishing everyone a good Sober day or night.

I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day. Talk to you later tonight.....

Last edited by bandicoot2; 02-20-2016 at 08:04 AM. Reason: too many emoticons