View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 06:48 AM
  # 421 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today! We have cake, a sheep, a goat, a goose, wolves, a tiny horse, a chick, a puppy, cats, dogs, and many other wonderful people here! Most of all, we have each other!

A warm welcome to redpatsox! It’s wonderful to have you as part of this thread!! We hope you find this thread to be a useful tool in renewing your commitment to sobriety each day, and that you find encouragement and inspiration here too!

The list runs from 12a central standard time (CST) to 11:59p CST. If you check in once during those times, your name is on the list, which is posted the following day.

Welcome back EternalNow, goose333, and Saskia! It’s wonderful to see you again! We’ve missed you!

Congratulations to eight exceptional milestoners today! We have three weekly milestoners: Soberjoy1 is celebrating 2 weeks, and ChickChick and Supertired are celebrating 4 weeks!
We also have 5 monthly milestoners: KeyofC and UpwardSpiral are celebrating 7 sensational months, strategery is celebrating 1 super year & 3 marvelous months, Mags1 is celebrating 2 fabulous years & 7 sensational months, and Carlotta is celebrating 3 marvelous years & 1 major month
! It is wonderful to share this day with all of you and I'm so glad we're on this journey together! Thank you so much for being here and inspiring us today!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on February 19th, 2016:

1newcreation
Anna
arbor
aussieblue
Babs1234
bandicoot2
BarbieKen
BrighterDayz
BuddinK
Bunting23
Camryn474
Carlotta
ChrisBen
Coldfusion
Conquest
Dee74
Dharma33
Ento
erfra7
EternalNow
FaithfulAndFree
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Goat
goose333
growpath
Hevyn
JoshUrsan
jsm273
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
least
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Madbird
Mark1014
martina12
mcflurry
Meshelly
Mish
Neo36
Nic233
Odelle
OldTomato
Pedro1234
redpatsox
Saskia
SnoozyQ
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Steely
strategery
Supertired
Surrender2win
tgirl
time2rise
Timeforchange18
Tinkerbell73
vanaprastha
venuscat
waywardson8260
wehav2day
yukonm
ZeldaFan
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!