View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 01:54 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  
TinkerB

Originally Posted by mcflurry View Post
Morning everyone! 7.15am. Really sorry to hear about your car accident Tink hope you and kids are ok xx

Pedro good luck on your trip. I'm going away today too with husband and his friends to Amsterdam. I will try to check in but not sure will have wifi where I'm staying. Really going to miss you guys!

Ok this is a slight moan and sorry if I seem really, REALLY shallow.. Not looking forward to the trip for a dumb reason. Husband's friends both have new girlfriends. The girls are both several years younger than me (and them!), slim and attractive. I am not the slimmest nor the prettiest and am going to look like a giant sack of potatoes beside them I hate being heavy-I'm not obese but definitely overweight BMI wise- and I am trying my hardest to lose weight but it's hard. I get jealous of people wearing skinny jeans etc while I drown myself in tent like clothes.

I know I should know better than this, and there's more to life than looks, but it gets me down. Not going to drink over it though- attractiveness goes down exponentially when you are drunk!
Hugs McFlurry..... Will be thinking of you in Amsterdam.