Old 02-18-2016, 05:31 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  
charliesworld

Thank you so much for the support. MY OH has applied for hundreds of jobs, even got to the last stages in a few of them, down to the last 2 in a couple of cases but just not managed to get the job. Its one of those things where you can cope because you think it'll be temporary but then it goes on and on and slowly it just gets harder and harder to deal with.

Cococo That made me smile.

I've started today positively and did a hours workout (one advantage of having the office to myself!). Pigged out yesterday and felt awful about it when I woke this morning so decided to try and have a good day. I need to lose a couple of inches to fit back into my clothes comfortably. I can't afford to go and buy bigger ones. Just had a lovely homemade soup for lunch and a healthy tea planned for later.

I was in a burger place the other week and on the wall was "Just keep swimming" which was an odd thing to see there but I love it. The "Carry On" thing reminded me

Thanks Odelle - yes I've got my details in every free place I can. I just don't have the connections to get the amount of regular new work that I need. On the plus side, I've never lost a client either and I'm sure the ones I have wouldn't hesitate on passing on my details. In fact that's where my work comes from - recommendations.