Old 02-18-2016, 02:55 AM
  # 147 (permalink)  
SandyO

Good evening lovely classmates. I have been reading the posts but just really exhausted the past two days. Due to a combination of a very busy week and hitting the lethargic mark many of you talked about at this stage in your recovery - 25 days today. I'm experiencing the full spectrum of emotions in a day. I can be really happy, then really sad, then happy again. Exhausting, but I'm doing ok.
I did start the gratitude diary. I took Oprah's advice and write down 5 things I'm grateful for. Initially it's difficult to come up with five. It's a nice thing to do before bed.
Everyone is doing a great job staying sober even through illness, busy schedules and work issues. I've managed to shut the AV down quickly. I have thought I would love to sit down with a drink and relax, but honestly I have not actually really done that in a long time. My very next thought is to prepare myself. Get a nice, yummy soft drink and some chocolate and/or ice-cream. Preparation is key for me and has been working so far.
Take care everyone. It's wonderful being a part of your lives.
And yes- Carry on!!