Old 02-17-2016, 05:39 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  
Odelle

My dazed and confused AV wasn't sure what it wanted this afternoon, it was just whining and fussing to the point that I couldn't ignore it. So, a trip to the store and back, a big bowl of ice cream and a tummy ache later, and all is good again.

Charlie, the part-time job I am working now is just a fill until I find something else, it isn't anything I ever thought I would be doing at this stage in my life, but it gets me out of the house and I am bringing in some money. Maybe your SO would get better results applying for anything, even entry-level retail. Being out of work is a difficult blow to one's self-esteem, but keeping busy, even if it is minimum wage and part-time, gives one hope for something better later on down the line.

For yourself, have you listed your services online? Craigslist has a category for people to advertise services. That may bring you some new clients until you can get advice on promoting your business.

Sometimes life throws us what seems to be more than we can handle, but we come out stronger in the end, and I am confident that you will too.