Old 02-17-2016, 01:56 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Carlygirl

Originally Posted by Mel12 View Post
I cannot shake the thought that I never actually feel good. I can enjoy things to a certain degree, but I always seem to carry a good amount of discomfort in my "mind/body," as it were. If I do not go to the gym frequently, I start to feel quite bad, so I am glad to have exercise upon which to fall back. But exercise seems not enough to close the gap.

Of course feeling bad is a major trigger. This morning I awakened and the first thought was "I feel unbelievably weird; how I am going to get through the day?"

Perhaps others can identify with what I am saying here. Thank you for listening.

Mel
Hi Mel
Do you never feel good since you stopped drinking? Or do you never feel good full stop?
I identify with the feeling of discomfort since I stopped drinking- I don't 'reward' myself with a drink after a good day or rotten day or average day and it makes me uncomfortable BUT drinking was murder too- uncomfortable waiting for the first drink, the waiter is too slow bringing an order, the panic when you don't have enough left. Not comfortable.
What is your experience?