View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 11:22 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  
wehav2day

Hi marchers!!

(((((Toots))))) sorry you feel puny. It sucks. I hope you feel better. A little self pity is to be expected when you feel really poorly. I hope you feel better quickly!!

I'm knocking on wood as I type... But I think I may have turned a corner on this. I'm not dizzy, nauseous, I actually woke up hungry and the food didn't pass right through... I took a shower because I wanted to, not because it puts a temporary stop to the chills...

For good luck I put on real clothes and am washing the "sick person" pajamas I've been living in. And the towels. If I have energy after that, the sheets are next.

My cough is will there, but that's expected. I stopped taking the codeine cough syrup on Saturday morning. I though it was causing my dizziness and nausea. It wasn't, but I don't want to use it again unless my cough gets ridiculously painful again. Fingers crossed it won't.

So hopefully I'm on the mend, I really hope our toots is on the mend... Babs had a tragic bacon bit accident she will bounce back from with mr. Babs... I hope everyone has a good day!