SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Welcome to TOD's clean time! (was ' TOD One Year Clean!')
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 11:43 AM   #53 (permalink)
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello Everyone!

Hiya Soberwolf!

I'm going to be getting scarce on SR with Springtime around the corner. With changing back to daytime hours. With helping Jethro doing stuff now that the pole barn is in the near future!

I'm tired of sleeping days away and nothing getting done around here at night! I'm not the same person I used to be while strung out on the pain meds! I have the joy of being alive again in me and I want to enjoy it!

I've posted here on SR for a long time now! I hope there are some out there that have gotten some good from all the posts? I can only say at this point: "Living a clean life is truly worth it! Our troubles are much easier to handle when we aren't living in a foggy brain!"

Wishing everyone a clean day!

TOD
CAPTAINZING2000 (02-12-2016), kzaug2014 (02-14-2016), Shining~Again (02-12-2016), Soberwolf (07-07-2016), Timebuster (02-16-2016)