Old 02-10-2016, 08:10 PM
  # 437 (permalink)  
SandyO

my biggest trigger is in the kitchen right now. My mother-in-law! She is a lovely lady but she lives with us and it's a public holiday here today so we are both home. I've already been out and about taking much longer than needed to just be out of house. I hate her living with us. I can't potter around the house. Or even make myself a sandwich! I was going to try to make a meat sauce but I can't now. My usual reaction would be to hide in my room and drink. Now I'm just hiding in my room! I won't drink and I'm annoyed with myself for doing that as a reaction but I need to find another way to get rid of the frustration. Yelling in my head to get the hell out of my house is not working. Arghh! I hate days off!!
Anyway, rant over. So sorry. I know people are going through real issues but I just had to let it out of my head before it manifests into my old solution.
Everyone is going really strong. Sorry about the job Odelle, but you have a great perspective. I want to quit smoking too but worried about the weight before my dance recital. Is anyone on the no smoking thread using stop smoking aids such as Champix tablets or is everyone going cold turkey?
THE card has been sent, Thump. Very romantic. I wish you all the best. I love how you call people ma'am. Very endearing!
Thanks for reading. Take care.