View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 12:53 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
I said no to the Family Wizard thing two years ago bc HIS lawyer said we should use it, I should enter all activities the kids have and that way xAH would have notification (vs having to write it down himself) of any changes to their schedule...

My lawyer at the time said that was unacceptable and was a way for him to monitor me all the more and that if I forgot to enter things in he could allege that I was keeping him from the kids...

So, the parenting plan is black and white and no wiggle room around schedules for that reason...

I was all for the family wizard plan but that lawyer (who I ultimately could not pay anymore and had to get rid of) made a good point...
Oh, that makes sense then... I was only thinking about the not having to talk to him directly part of family wizard that could work. But if everything is written in black and white in the parenting plan, there's no need for you to talk directly... but what if you DO need to have a change of plans? Must you talk to him directly then? His lawyer won't always be the mediator I would think?