View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 09:18 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

The parenting plan makes the times/dates/locations for kid drop off and pick up CRYSTAL clear.

xAH just doesn't like it.

It is ALWAYS to be at the police station lobby where he needs to take BOTH breathalyzers to show he is sober (bc he has admitted in writing to being able to tamper with his if he wanted to to get a false negative).

The problem is that I have, over time, bent on occassion on meeting there to appease him. But since early January I have made it crystal clear that is the ONLY place I will meet him.

And he is irate about it and is seeking ways to get me to agree not to.

I probably hurt myself by replying "ok" to this long ranting text from him where he makes a million suggestions about lots of variations of the parenting plan... But I had made clear to him a month prior in writing that "ok" would be my sole response to his communication as a way to show I had received it BUT that I only would meet at the police station and that I was not debating it anymore...

He set me up. He played a game and he wanted to find a way to take me to court... That was the goal.

If I had agreed to meet him anywhere but the police station I do not doubt that he would have alleged I did something to him in an attempt to get me to court that way.

He's a sick and dangerous man.