View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 06:31 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

WTBH-my ex actually threatened me while we were married numerous times-while pregnant with our second child nonetheless. The morning after raping me while 7 months pregnant I told him I was going to file for divorce-he looked at me with squinted evil eyes and told me " yeah, you said you sent away for those last week. Where are they?! ( insert evil grin)" followed up with looking me squarely in the eyes with his drubken evil devil black eyes "you don't have the balls to divirce me, bitch". Yep. That is HIM. How dare I leave him. His ego and his pride bruised to the core-how dare I tell the truth about him. Disgusting pigs-they're lower than the lowest animal on earth. Trust me-I do know how you feel-I have been bullied, slandered and lied about for years-by him and his band of flying monkeys-his friends and family-some family I used to love and trust but in the end I knew none of them would believe the truth about their golden boy and what a truly evil horrid person he was. My ex HAS abused our children just to get back at me. It's been awful to see the pain and panic and anxiety and anger in my oldest-and he walks around without a care in the world. Does NOT care about abusing his own kids. I get it. I do, but YOU have to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. Momma, God entrusted those kiddos to you. You are their warrior, their voice and their hope. Cut off all communication and document all you can. Gloves off and fight this evil bastard with the truth.