View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 05:07 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
LexieCat
A work in progress

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
His lawyer defended a cop killer a few years back and made a name for himself by slandering the dead cop as part of his defense... He also was publicly sanctioned for sleeping with a clients wife and getting the woman a quickie divorce since he was having an affair with her....

The lawyer seems to despise me because I have made an ass of him, while representing myself, in court by showing that xAH is blatantly lying and producing evidence to show as much... The lawyer has argued over the last 3 years, many, many lies, and been humiliated each time because I calmly (and once not so calmly) show proof that he's blatantly lying...

Once the lawyer even was thrown out of court because he spun around and started SCREAMING at me....

So, I think the lawyer knows xAH is lying, and just enjoys helping him punish me by dragging me back. The lawyer and xAH are buddies (drinking) and the lawyer made all these claims early on that this was a man (xAH) he would want his own daughter to marry, that he's a good man, married to a mentally ill woman blah blah blah....

Then xAH got arrested multiple times, got fired, had to disclose employment records showing he was a drunk etc....

So I think the lawyer encourages xAH to be a vindictive ass as much as xAH wants to be one too...

The lawyer is part of the psycho narcissist club is my sense....

It makes for a bad mix....
Ew. Well, yeah, there are those bad apples.

Don't worry, the judge will lose patience with the lawyer, too, if he continues along this course of conduct. What a creep.