View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 03:10 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  
Marcher13

Good morning Marchers It's another lovely day in Paradise, just how we usually have them. I hope you are all well, has North America recovered from the superbowl? I know nothing about it other than the ads cost a lot of money, in fact I think the ads are more important than the game?

Babs I'm glad you enjoyed your break but even gladder that you are enjoying being sober! You are sounding strong.

Sounds like our March marcher letter is a plan.

Trachy I have not heard the term " monadnock" before. It's obvious that it's some type of rock formation so I'll read up on it before I come back so I can dazzle you with my knowledge.

My new knitters can form a stitch! Yesterday we got together for an hour and they are off and flying -- with homework of course. I had forgotten how much teenage girls giggle, I had face ache when we were done.

We had a fabulous dinner out in Sydney on Saturday night. We met a couple of friends we haven't seen for a while and went to a restaurant on Darling Harbour (an arm of Sydney Harbour). This place has fabulous seafood so I was in my element but I was wishing for an ice bucket, for no reason other than it seems festive. So I asked for one and the waiter put my bottle of sparkling mineral water in it. And he brought me some sliced strawberries and lemon curls for my glass!

Have a good day peeps.