View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 06:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

WTBH.....when I divorced my 1st husband...my children's father...I was up against a narcissistic person.....
That is where I first learned that a narcissist is like no other....
So, I really appreciate wh at it feels like to be dealing with one....especially one that is p****d at you....

Try your best to quell your panic (as much as you can..lol).....at least, don't let them "see" it. They revel in your panic and misery....
What works and is effective in dealing with a healthy or "normal" person doesn't necessarily work with a narcissist......

In my case, my lawyer understood that he was a jerk....and, he did all the talking to my husbands's lawyer...Je advised me not to communicate or argue with my husband over any conflicts....He always said: "Bring it to me...let me handle it".

If you don't trust your lawyer....I suggest that you contact the local abuse organization and get a recommendation from them about who is experienced in these kinds of cases....and, ask for an advocate, if you don't have one.....
They may also know about who or where the lower cost attorneys might be available....

You may also find some educational information about these kinds of issues on the website..."WonamsDivorce.com......It is also sorted out by state.....

Stand steady....he just might fall on his face....

dandylion