View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 06:15 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by Hangnbyathread View Post
There is nothing wrong with the legal system. If this as you say it is, the courts will dismiss this and you will be fine. Filing, lies and craziness is typical. The judge sorts these out quickly.

It's just his way of trying to keep you miserable.

Which seems like its working.
My experience in the court system is very different than yours. There absolutely is a problem with the legal system. Abusers and narcissists and liars who misrepresent facts and lie and drag others into court left and right when we dare to hold them accountable to a parenting plan, get rewarded by having their "day in court"...

I settled with this nutcase to REDUCE acrimony and not continue to be in the legal system endlessly... I do not have money to continue to fight him and yes I guess I need to file contempt motions against him but I really would have preferred to just stay away from court as it is NOT a system that clearly sees what's right and wrong...

It's nice your experience is different but my experience for 3 years, xAH abusing our kids and having endless opportunities to earn back unsupervised time tells me that there IS a major problem with this system.