Old 02-08-2016, 03:32 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Good morning my sober friends~

Nice and quiet at 6:23 am. I gotta get ready soon for the gym.
Still have this awful hacking cough which is annoying the crap out of me! It's also causing a lot of pain in my lower back which I am starting to think is a real injury- not just muscular. This is the one time in my life I do not have insurance and of course now I am having all sorts of things happen (weird rashes, back pain, splitting morning headaches). Ugh. I was reading Dr. Google and am thinking it's a bulging disc or something- I need to stop doing that.

Today is I get some "me time" and am going to a matinee movie to see The Big Short . I think that last time I saw a movie by myself I was 23 and living in Greece! Although I wish I had someone to go with, this sure beats sitting in the house all day. Going to splurge on a big a$$ diet coke and stay away from the junk food. Re-starting my low carb diet today so staying out of the house will be perfect (I tend to overeat at home).

Feeling great to be sober- really enjoying waking up with a clear head these days. Still reading RR and at one point you have to say outloud, "I will never drink again and I will never change my mind." Holy hell, that is some heavy stuff. So many emotions came up as expected but I am getting better at recognizing my AV and knowing that it isn't truly me, but rather "it". Well "it" can fantasize all "it" wants, I know that being sober is the best choice in the world, no matter how scary the thought of never drinking again is.

Happy Sober Monday...