View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 06:55 AM
  # 168 (permalink)  
strategery

Hello everyone! It’s wonderful to see each of you here today on this Superbowl Sunday! Go Broncos (although I don’t think they’ll win)!

A warm welcome to Camryn474 and TaylorSaint to the 24-hour thread! We’re glad you found us and that you’re both here! We hope that this thread is a great tool to renew your commitment to sobriety daily, but also a place you find encouragement and inspiration! The list runs from 12a central standard time (CST) to 11:59p CST. If you check in once during those times, your name is on the list, which is posted the following day. Taylorsaint-I have you down and your name will be on tomorrow’s list since I tally everyone up at the end of the day.

Welcome back Pedro1234 and Saskia! It’s great having you around and we’ve missed you!! We’re so glad that you are back!

Congratulations to five fabulous milestoners today. A belated congratulations to Supertired on 2 weeks yesterday. We have four fabulous weekly milestoners, with sobertwins,ChrisBen and emme99 celebrating 1 week, ForMeForThem is celebrating 2 weeks, and Nic233 is celebrating 4 weeks! Congratulations to one awesome monthly milestoner, Saskia, on celebrating 1 super year & 6 incredible months! You guys have come so far and are doing great! You should all be very proud! Thank you so much for being here and for inspiring us today!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety including posting on this thread on February 6th 2016:

1newcreation
altoids
arbor
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BrighterDayz
BuddinK
Carlotta
Cascabel
ChrisBen
Coldfusion
courage2
DaneK
Dee74
Dharma33
erfra7
EternalNow
FaithfulAndFree
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Goat
goose333
growpath
Hevyn
heyfly
JoshUrsan
jsm273
Kaneda8888
keyofc
Kris47
least
letitgo
Lostmyoffswitch
Madbird
Mark1014
martina12
mcflurry
melki
Meshelly
Mish
Neo36
Nic233
Odelle
Purpleknight
rahrah
SnoozyQ
SoberDave999
Soberjoy1
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Steely
sthlondonab
strategery
Sunflowerlife
Supertired
Surrender2win
tenspeedblender
tgirl
TigerVoice
Tinkerbell73
tokidoki
tootsl1
Trees39
upwardspiral
vanaprastha
venuscat
VirginiaWoof
waywardson8260
wehav2day
whopper
yukonm
ZeldaFan
zeppodog

I always look forward to seeing each and every one of you here! I hope to see you all here again tomorrow!