Thread: Ya know........
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 12:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann25
Still hangin` on...

Ya know........

Im no newcomer by anymeans......... But.......I feel like I am sometimes. They say you know what you know----but --there IS that grey line we all pass......and try to still say "what??????" I take complete responsibility for my actions--usually (being HONEST) but........ My mother for instance--she f****** pisses me off!!!!!! I know what I need to do to stay clean---SO DONT TELL ME 900 TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!!! I know she cares but--somebody back me up here--- that ONE straw CAN AND WILL bring you right back there!!!!!!!!! I do the right thing and shes not happy--I dont--and OMG---all hell breaks loose!!!!!!! I just cant take it anymore!!!!!!! Im 35!!!! leave me alone!!!!!!! I know she cares but--------give me room to breath------she has been there for me through --you dont EVEN want to know!!!!! but I need the trust---when do I deserve it back? I NEVER once stole from her!!!!! I can really honestly say that=------I just screwed myself financially--emotionally--ect..... but.......I can only say THANK YOU SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!! Please...if anyone has any advice--------HELP