Old 02-06-2016, 02:38 PM
  # 395 (permalink)  
Chinaski

Welcome to the February 16 class, doityourself58 and 5upersonic! I'm getting a lot out of this class so far and look forward to getting to know you better.

Sorry you decided to drink, ladybug, but glad you're right back with us and hope you'll follow through with your plan to make a plan.

I was supposed to work all day/evening today but we were very slow and had a lot of people scheduled and I've already picked up a couple of extra shifts the next two days so it turns out I'm off for the evening. Going to cook myself something nice for dinner and just be a bum around the house. I'm sure I'll be checking in here often.

safeandsound -- Joining this class and trying to be an active participant is probably the biggest addition to my plan this time. It's very early--day six--but I can tell the difference. I'm feeling better about myself because I'm being honest and I'm feeling more secure in the direction I'm headed because I think I'm building some accountability here.

Wishing everyone a happy and sober Saturday evening. Remember to come in here and ask for help first before you take that first drink if those urges hit. We're stronger together!