View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 07:11 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Hoitty Toytee Mission it would be cool you have that sanctuary close to you Freein. We have an an animal refuge here that cares & homes injured animals....Cougars, bears, Eagles, owls, otters & such. Has been a while since I have been there & Would be fun to go with Grandsons this spring when there will be babies

Good day here today....did some job search, some window shopping & trip to used book store....bought a book about Howard Hughes which should be interesting. Went to health food store & bought a supplement recommended for anxiety...I will check with pharmacist tomorrow when I pick up prescribed anxiety med to make sure it will not interfere with that.

had a craving for breaded fish & mushrooms tonight, which I used to make with a beer batter. The thought crossed my mind that I have not been taking the anabuse & would probably be OK to have a beer while I made the batter but the thought repulsed me....not just the drink, but the experience I knew would follow. Wonderful!!!!! I made a batter that did not require beer

Happy weekend all!! What are you late nighters up to??