Old 02-05-2016, 12:15 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by RallyAly View Post
Ooh Friday I was more productive at work this week but not as much as I needed to be so will be partially a work weekend for me. I was sort of cravey last night but was H of HALT and also craving pad thai. Pulled the trigger on take out pad thai - which blew my weekly weigh-in for the contest I'm part of but still a number of weeks to go and putting sobriety first. I have a meeting tonight of the local ghost hunter's group (I'm not a member but will attend in my wife's stead, plus most of the small group are friends). Then tomorrow I have lunch and movie with my parents and super bowl party sunday. That reminds me - need to take a bunch of chicken wings out of the freezer! Feeling strong about the super bowl but still a bit of planning on beverage/s to bring, etc.
Ghost hunting? That sounds intriguing! Sounds like you have a lot of great things planned for the weekend. What movie are you going to see? I am going to the movies on Monday but don't even know what is out. Have a great weekend!